Current diary dates
- 22 May 20 to 31 May 20 - School Closed for the Half Term Break
- 1 Jul 20 - Governors Curriculum Committee Meeting 6:30pm
- 8 Jul 20 - KS2 Musical Production (at 1:30pm and 6:30pm)
- 10 Jul 20 - Annual Pupil Reports sent out to Parents
- 15 Jul 20 - Full Governing Board Meeting 6:30pm
- 17 Jul 20 - Pupils finish for Summer Break
- 20 Jul 20 to 1 Sep 20 - School Closed for the Summer Break
- 20 Jul 20 - Staff Development Day
- 1 Sep 20 - Staff Development Day
- 26 Oct 20 to 30 Oct 20 - School Closed for the Half Term Break
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.